An environmentally sound flooring option.
Bamboo Flooring For Your HomeBamboo flooring is gaining popularity as an alternative to hardwood flooring for many reasons, including:
1. Eco-friendly. Bamboo plants grow and mature very quickly compared to other types of hardwood used for flooring, and can withstand multiple harvests. There is not even a need to replant after harvesting, since harvesting doesn't touch the roots, making it a truly environmentally friendly choice.
2. Strength and durability. Strong, naturally resilient and durable, bamboo floors can handle furniture and heavy traffic with ease. It can also naturally repel wood-eating insects, so you can continue to enjoy your new floors for years to come.
3. Moisture-resistant. Bamboo is naturally moisture-resistant. When you add in the protective sealing laminate that is used to create bamboo flooring, you have a perfect flooring solution for kitchens, dining rooms or anywhere else prone to spills. It also resists stains naturally, making it a great choice for anyone with pets or small children, as cleaning up messes could not be simpler.
4. Natural. With a look that closely resembles traditional hardwood floors, bamboo brings a simple, elegant and natural look to any room that complements any furniture or decor choices. Choose a dark shade for a sophisticated look for a home office, or a lighter shade for a more open and relaxed feel in your living or dining room. Available in a variety of widths and finishes, you will be amazed at its timeless beauty.
5. Hypoallergenic. If you or anyone in your home suffers from allergies, bamboo is a fantastic flooring choice because it's both natural and so easy to keep clean.
6. Affordable. When compared to traditional hardwood flooring choices, bamboo floors are remarkably affordable.
When you are looking for an alternative to traditional hardwoods for your new flooring, the beauty, durability and affordability of bamboo make it an attractive option. For more information on Bamboo flooring, visit our showroom in Livermore, CA or give us a call at 925-965-7816 today!